Wednesday, December 14, 2016

1.Some things I enjoyed about this class was all the lessons haymore taught us. Such as not choosing  wrong . & always doing good things, so others do it back.


2.Some people were rude at times , although I was one of the victim, I do want to apologize. But other than people being rude there is nothing much.


3.Get all assignments done and try avoiding not coming to this class. Because it can affect you at a moment. But if you don't come to school because of a problem or something, at least go back to the class you missed, and get the assignments you missed.


4.That I actually realized that its good to choose the right and not be a ctw person.


5.I did try my best. Although there was that one time were I just didn't feel good and got into trouble which I do regret now as I had said.


6.Honestly I don't, but I can say that when haymore tells us to write in our journals I do go over all of them and read them. What I also do while reading them is checking if ive accomplish one already. & guess what I did ;). One of the goals I accomplished that I wrote in my journal was to have an opportunity to be MVP in volleyball and I did :)


7.I  am committing to it now. And for that every timer I want to do something wrong I will look at my sss card & remember I always got to choose the right & choose good friends a well. Because the majority of friends people have make them choose the wrong such as
 ~smoke
 ~ditch
~egg bomb house
 ~ talk back to teachers

No comments:

Post a Comment