Monday, February 6, 2017

“I hated poverty .Poverty is more of a choice than anything else,and I can change that(poverty). It depends upon how hard I want to work,and I decided that I would change it.”


This quote means that if you live in a life or lifestyle that you don't like for example like poverty just like Dr. Ben Carson was. You can change that because it's all just a choice. You have to make sure you work hard and do everything you can to change it because you want to become better and stronger than what you were before. If you don't like something you can always change it because by working hard and setting goals for yourself is the right place to start if you want to make a difference.If you aren’t going to change what you don’t like then you might as well stop complaining. For example if you don’t like how you are being treated then you should talk to that person and tell them how you feel. If poverty is an option i will bring my entire family out of bad neighborhoods and into mansions i promise that one day no matter what i will make it happen.
Image result for ben carsonImage result for ben carson gif

No comments:

Post a Comment